Auramune's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Auramune's Application Empty Auramune's Application

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:25 pm

In-Game Name: Auramune

Total Level and number of rebirths: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Approximate date you started: I started playing in '08, but stopped for a few years. Aura was started in 2010.

How active are you in game: Fairly active. I'm on either every day, or every other day. Some days more than others.

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them: I helped founded RPSociety 2008, and it's currently a dead guild. I hop in and out of Capulet too. Sometimes I just don't want to have a guild, or find my personality doesn't mesh well with people. ^_^

How did you hear about us? References (if any): I met Darcivel at Sabina's pink party today and she mentioned it!

Why did you consider us?: Currently guildless, and always looking to meet fun people ^_^.

Who is the founder of this guild?: I would have said Ouuch, but after snooping around I'm going to say Thugsta? (is that the right name?)
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Auramune's Application Empty Re: Auramune's Application

Post by Yuuki Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Thugsta is correct! XD very clever spotting. Will you be alright to do the field bosses and things? Anything like work or studies clashing since we tend to do them daily?
Yuuki

Yuuki

http://yusakoi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

It depends on what I'm doing in game at the time. But if I'm on and not busy(with new/returning players) then I should be able to help!
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Okis, just another question. By hop in and out of Capulet what do you mean?
Yuuki

Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:37 pm

I mean that I'm friends with the leader and sometimes I hop in to the guild for a few weeks, then leave. Then return sometime. No bad blood or anything. If I found a permanent home I would probably just stay in that guild and not hop around ^_^.
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Aaaah okis Very Happy
Yuuki

Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

If there's anything else please ask ^_^
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Our guild is not easy going like that.
We're pretty tight in security, when people in the guild leaves to join another guild, unless it's a very special case, there's no return. Even for those very special case, it's usually voted by the guild members for their return or rejection. Will you be ok with that?
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:15 pm

I'd be fine with that. But I would like to know why your guild is high on security, if it's alright for me to ask.
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm

We share a lot of information in the guild that makes people in the guild what they are. We also like to keep privacy of who has what and how they got to what when and why. Too many obvious reasons also. So, we keep it tight. Tight Security. ;D
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicawpz Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello Tittsune,

The main reason guild hopping in general is frowned upon is the fact that guilds, and especially Tsunderes are trying to foster a sense of community for members closely banded by ties of common interest to this game. It does not make sense to treat a guild as an inn where people come and go as they choose. I hope you can understand this. Should you choose to leave after joining, chances are there is no coming back.
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh I understand that. I was just curious as to why. That sounds really nice.

I can't say that I will stay in the guild once I join, because I don't really know anyone yet. But, like I said earlier, if I found a guild that fit with me then I wouldn't hop around anymore.
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:23 pm

What kind of guild are you looking for? Give me an Image of your ideal guild please, this guild is not ideal for a lot of people. It's different from a lot of other guilds.
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm

I'm kind of curious about your rb ratio, which comes out to less than 50 levels per rb. It seems sort of low for someone who's nearly 6k total. Would that be something you'd be okay working on?

I'm just wondering if you'd be willing to come on multiple runs of various types a day, or if you're a more relaxed player who prefers to hang around all day. There's nothing wrong with either, but pretty much everyone in the guild is ready and willing to do whatever, whenever.
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm not really sure what my ideal guild would be. Friendly and active, but not overly spammy in chat, for sure.

I used to run things much more than now. I'm a more relaxed player than before. I probably would not spend hours on runs. I would probably do 1 or 2 and then be done for the day, if that. Depending on the run.

For a long time I went 30/10 before I would RB, which is probably why it's so low.

From what it seems like, I probably won't fit in. And that's alright ^_^. My first guild was pretty close, and I made a lot of very close friends that I'm still close with today. They just no longer play Mabi. But I'm glad to see a community like you alls trying to keep close to each other.

So I understand that I'm probably not right for this guild.
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:59 pm

"So I understand that I'm probably not right for this guild."
Tittsune

Is that a withdrawal of your application to the guild?
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittsune Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 am

Sorry, yes. Only because you all seem much more active in running things than I am.

But thank you for the opportunity ^_^.
Tittsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum