ACMatic Application :o

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACMatic Application :o Empty ACMatic Application :o

Post by ACMatic Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:47 pm

1. In-game name: ACMatic

2. Total/Rebirths: 5167, rebirthed 60 times.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. Approximate Date you Started: February 2013, sometime that month for certain.

4. Activity: Slowly rolling back into things, been taking a few breaks here and there with holiday and college work.

5. Previous Guilds: I was floundering around in Active for a long time, I left probably two times, once was from a friend leaving, the second was when multiple people left.

6. References: Saiite keeps pushing me to do this application, and I believe Znel joined recently as well.

7. Why did you consider Tsundere: Mainly due to not being in a guild to do things with people, the latter days I had in Active were really quiet and had nothing going on. Surprised

8. Founder?: Thugsta

Never really used a forum site, I wonder if this'll look presentable or not.
ACMatic

Back to top Go down

ACMatic Application :o Empty Re: ACMatic Application :o

Post by xhellscythex Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello~ Thank you for applying. Just a few questions from me.

What is your combat style?

What are you working on right now?

I recall someone saying you were kicked out of active recently or was that mistaken? Can you give the details of leaving the guild recently? I just find it hard to believe that Active would kick members.

Everyone is generally busy doing other stuff in real life while being on mabi. Do you mind if people are quiet in the guild chat/ not joining runs? (People still host runs though)

On an average week how many of the days are you on and for how long?
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by ACMatic Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Someone said I got kicked out? I left on good terms with Lunar at least, I thought I did anyway. I left on my own terms though. This was a few months ago, at least half a year I would think.

Anyway, I'm basically a mage, magic is my primary attacking set. I usually stick with that, but I've "started" (finished) gunslinging. I only rarely bust out guns on anything that isn't a raid dragon, usually if I want to do a quick run through a dungeon or something.

I should be working on more strength giving skills and talents, but I really need to finish music as well. Being an elf, strength is kind of hard to come by. :c

I'm okay with things being quiet, as I'm quiet myself, though every once in a while it'd be nice to hang out with a group of people and do something.

I've only recently come back, though I've played a few hours on and off this past weekend, mostly fighting dragons.
ACMatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilmaster Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Do some dailies bounce
Devilmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Just one more question from me.
If the Ex-Active members happened to leave the guild, would you lose the motivation to join this guild?
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by ACMatic Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:13 pm

No, as I am hoping to make more friends in this guild. Having friends in now just gives me ease, so I don't feel excluded at first.
ACMatic

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Your application was accepted. Welcome to the guild.
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum