Application Asuna89

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Asuna89 Empty Application Asuna89

Post by Asuna89 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

In-Game Name: Asuna89

Total Level and number of rebirths: 2405 total and 9 rb's

Approximate date you started: april 2008

How active are you in game: i log on everyday for 2-4 hours

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them: only guild i was a part of was wizards guild from way back guild leader whitewizard discided to disband it

How did you hear about us? References (if any): thugsta was standing at tara alter with 2 other guildies and i was sent and invite from one of them

Why did you consider us? love the name and from what i seen your active and i would like to be part of an active guild

Who is the founder of this guild? honestly dont know i was sent invite and accepted it i would like to meet him tho and everyone else
Attachments
Application Asuna89 Attachment
mabinogi_2016_03_08_001.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(661 Kb) Downloaded 10 times
Asuna89

Back to top Go down

Application Asuna89 Empty Re: Application Asuna89

Post by Dreamnitesky Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello, thanks for applying to Tsunderes, good luck on your app!

Before I start with my questions I would like to point out the image attachment in this app and the previous one. Please review both example applications to see how your picture should be presented. Attachments make things increasingly difficult.

So to start off with my many questions I had from first glance at your app, here we go.

-I noticed with your 2405 levels to 9 rebirths your average level per RB is about 267, which is quite impossible.

Did you use an Elite Hero card to make this char?

-Stumbling to line two I noticed the date you started playing mabi was nearly 6 years ago. Seeing as they didn't have Elite Hero cards back then I got the feeling this may be a new character for you.
What other characters did you play before this one?

Is this your main character and if so how long has it been for?

Why did you decide leaving old characters for this one?

-Part of my concern with your application is it gives me the impression you didn't bother putting too much effort into it.
Would you/Did you consider joining Tsunderes before you were sent an invite?

There are many "Active" guilds out there to join, but what really sparked your interest to apply here? Could you elaborate a little bit more on your decision after being guildless for so long?

And last but not least, Thugsta is the founder of this guild. An easy way to figure this out is to go to the many apps before this one and look at the answer add someone in the guild and ask, maybe even get to know them  Very Happy  

Again, thanks for applying and best of luck to your application.
Dreamnitesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna89 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 pm

this is a elite hero character i started mabi over with and will be my main from now on ive been on this character for about 3 months now and my old main was inuyasha89 who i started playing on this acount with i left the old main for this one for a fresh start and to give elf race a chance wich i am enjoying alot now that i got the training down and i was shocked to get an invite tho the name clicked with me and i dont really have an answer for last question maybe i just want to fin players to do dungens or sm's with just want to be social again instead of going solo all the time
Asuna89

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:27 am

Why did you start over a new char for a fresh start? Are you a fugitive? I remember the name Inuyasha89, why Asuna89 now? If you get bored of this char, will you go back to Inuyasha89? Do you play both chars?
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna89 Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:59 am

no i just wanted to play as a elf i transfered all my bags and items to elf i dont plan to go back to inu and no im not a fugitive at all i just wanted to play SAO themed character is all
Asuna89

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicawpz Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Apologies for the delay, we'll have an update for you shortly.
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Sorry for the delay.
Your application has been accepted as a trial member.
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum