Godzillafish's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godzillafish's application Empty Godzillafish's application

Post by Godz Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, my Ign is Godzillafish.

My total level is 9720 cumulative, 148 rbs, 1871 cumulative explorer level. I tried to upload a screenshot in my last application by downloading puush and ended up giving myself a virus and lets just say id rather not try to download another screenshot sharer and I will upload an image if you request it although I am not lying.

I started a very long time ago, I don't exactly remember when but it was the good ole days where ciar was the place to be and we had to fight with bows, swords, possibly a round shield and bolt magic.

I am fairly active, I'm sure you have seen me around before.

I have been in many guilds and left for differing reasons, the biggest being that the guild falls apart and or people quit. I was in Hairflip up until KT quit and Pooted and Tobisenpai just recently have stopped playing for the most part so i left Pwnography.

I am friends with Lut and he told me to put in an app. I also recognize many of the Tsundere names i see.

I considered joining because I would love to be a part of more runs and things than I currently do, and having an active higher level guild would be nice.

The founder of this guild is "Daily Elite, with Thugsta"

Thank you for your consideration, -Godz
Godz

Back to top Go down

Godzillafish's application Empty Re: Godzillafish's application

Post by Lutetium Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Godzilla is pro I approve of him
Lutetium

Lutetium

http://10.0.0.165/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:25 am

We are currently having a recruitment event. You have been accepted with Lutetium's approval. Welcome to the guild.
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum