Rosslin's Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rosslin's Application.

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:56 pm

In-Game Name: Rosslin

Total Level and number of rebirths: 5106 total with 43 rebirths.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Approximate date you started: Really not sure. Sometime last year with this character, but I've been playing the game since sometime '09.

How active are you in game: I log in pretty much every day, but level of actual activity varies. I'm in Uni and I have a full time job so sometimes I'm just afk doing school work. But I try to get dailies done every day and usually spend about 3 hours a day actually doing something in game, more when I'm off/out of classes.

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them: I've only ever been in Conglomerate. I left (just a few months ago) because it was dead, with only one or two people logging in every day. I was in it for well over a year with this character and even longer on my old one, though. It was fun and I made a lot of friends but I just couldn't see a difference between being in Conglo and not being in a guild at all, much as I loved it.

How did you hear about us? References (if any): I was invited by someone in Dun bank on ch7 like 30 minutes ago, haha, so I really didn't. I mean I've seen some of you around but I don't think I've ever really interacted with any of you, save for maybe Thug on my old character. Not sure what it means by references. Ever since my old guild died I haven't really talked to anyone in game but like 2 people.

Why did you consider us? I don't know. I've gotten quite a few guild invites these past few months but turned them all down. But I decided to lurk your forums because I was bored and you all seem pretty laid back. I also like how you guys actually consider people instead of just auto-accepting, because I've seen how those guilds have turned out in the past and it usually turns into a big shitty clusterfuck. But I'm tired of doing things alone, I guess.

Who is the founder of this guild? I don't know. I read some of the other apps and a lot said Thugsta so we'll go with that.

Totally cool with answering any questions. I'm an open book.
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Re: Rosslin's Application.

Post by Toxicawpz on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello Rosslin,

Nicely written app.
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Thank you!
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

The application is flawless. I do wonder who your old main was though.
Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Saani.
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 pm

What happened to Saani? Howcome Rosslin now?
Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't know. I got bored. I didn't really have any motivation to work on her, so I made Rosslin and it just kind of stuck. It gave me a project haha. It's been working pretty well so far.
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lutetium on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 pm

I've got a couple questions for you, what do your skills look like, what do you fight with generally, and is your character a human or an elf?
Lutetium

http://10.0.0.165/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:51 pm

I don't really think my skills match my level, simply because I just hoarded AP for a few months and didn't really train. But I've been working on that here lately.

I've maxed magic unless you count those stupid shields. Almost done with fighter. My combat tab is a little iffy but the only things I haven't capped are some of the masteries. I haven't touched alch, guns, ninja or puppets, but I'm working on one thing at a time. I was pretty casual when I first started this character so I haven't really filled out completely, but like I said, work in progress.

I main magic for now until I find something I like more. I'm an elf.

Oh, and life skills are here and there. I've never really been a lifeskiller unless I absolutely needed the stats for something. I really only like training them during events because I feel like there's other things I could be doing in game.
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nastenary on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm

If you're an open book, how many pages do you have?

Okay really though, nice app I like that you put a lot of effort into it Smile
Nastenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Like 7. And thanks!
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:06 pm

If you haven't applied to the guild on the game yet, please do so. Welcome to the guild Saani.
Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum