View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirye's application >w< Empty Shirye's application >w<

Post by Shirye Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:44 am

Hellow~
Im shirye O: But You can call me Myu = u =
In battle i main Guns and bard, but im staeting to mees around with knuckles xD
And now to youre questions xD

In-Game Name: Shirye

Total Level and number of rebirths: (please include a screenshot, use the "insert an image" button, not attaching a file) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im more of an None combat player I love fighting ofcourse but I mostly Like spending time with friends and play some music : 3

Approximate date you started: oh god..ehm i cant remember it was when the Snow prince and princess set was in the shop >-<

How active are you in game:Well, so far i have barly missed a day online xD im active in game and i do chat with my guildies when i can 0 v 0

Joined any previous guilds?: If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them: I use to be a part of a guild called RoyalKnightz, but the guild leader went on holiday leaving the vice to try and struggle with holding it together :c after a large amount of members left he advised that i schould find an active and fun guild since he knows he wont be able to save the guild. i am really loyal but he really belived there was no way to save it o:

References: i dont have any refrences, i decided to register to this guild myself o:

Why did you consider us?: I would say Tsundere caught my eye when i saw it while walking trough dunbarton I really love tsundere's and i felt like.. I schould join i felt like letting my inner tsundere out Haha xD i really hope that you will allow me to be a part of your guild ~

Who is the founder of Tsunderes? Aisaka Taiga Queen of tsundere's xD ! but itsuka kotori is Pro aswell xD
Shirye

Shirye

Back to top Go down

Shirye's application >w< Empty Re: Shirye's application >w<

Post by xhellscythex Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello Shirye. I don't have too many questions but the others might.

Here are my questions.

You said you're looking for an active and fun guild. But in terms of the guild chat, there are times where its deathly silent (even though a good amount of people are on) and there are times where the chat is lively. Would you mind that?

Also what is your definition of fun? (Just thought i'd ask since everyone has their own definition)
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by zilther Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm not so sure this guild is right for you. Our guild chat tends to have a serious overtone, and the majority of our members are fairly high level. You seem to be quite bubbly and, judging by your level, you probably wont be able to hold your own in guild runs for some time. Also, the only real tsundere in this guild, as far as I can tell, is Thugsta; you would be joining under false pretenses if you thought everyone here would be a bunch of tsunderes. That isn't to say you're not welcome, I just wouldn't want you to try and join this guild expecting us to be something that we're not.
Good luck on the rest of your application process.
zilther

zilther

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirye Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:51 pm

xhellscythex wrote:Hello Shirye. I don't have too many questions but the others might.

Here are my questions.

You said you're looking for an active and fun guild. But in terms of the guild chat, there are times where its deathly silent (even though a good amount of people are on) and there are times where the chat is lively. Would you mind that?

Also what is your definition of fun? (Just thought i'd ask since everyone has their own definition)
I dont mind having a guild that isnt ALL the time active xD
and Under fun: Just Poeple that like to hangout abit and derp around Make music Just normal things Like show each other places Idk Pvp xD all that kinda stuff~
Shirye

Shirye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirye Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:56 pm

zilther wrote:I'm not so sure this guild is right for you. Our guild chat tends to have a serious overtone, and the majority of our members are fairly high level. You seem to be quite bubbly and, judging by your level, you probably wont be able to hold your own in guild runs for some time. Also, the only real tsundere in this guild, as far as I can tell, is Thugsta; you would be joining under false pretenses if you thought everyone here would be a bunch of tsunderes. That isn't to say you're not welcome, I just wouldn't want you to try and join this guild expecting us to be something that we're not.
Good luck on the rest of your application process.
sooo basiclly their rule is, Go away under leveled players? xD
im Kinda newish and just not Into Dungoens and stuff To much
im at the moment just testing which Style matsches me and which play best in my Opinion
i mean i will get stronger over time but if that is a prob that im not high enouch then ok o:
Shirye

Shirye

Back to top Go down

Post by zilther Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Shirye wrote:sooo basiclly their rule is, Go away under leveled players? xD
Not at all. It's just that we don't have many lower level players, so you may end up feeling left out.
Shirye wrote:im Kinda newish and just not Into Dungoens and stuff To much
That's perfectly fine.
Shirye wrote:im at the moment just testing which Style matsches me and which play best in my Opinion
i mean i will get stronger over time but if that is a prob that im not high enouch then ok o:
If you want the most fluid progression, you should train your skills in the following order with whatever life skills you want along the way thrown in.
warrior
refining
ranged
puppets
bard
ninja
fighter
magic
gunner
zilther

zilther

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Refining is first, and then it's Windmill. Please know what you need to prioritize on. Anyways, Royalknights leader was Zainuchiha or something right? If I ask him about you, would he know you?
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicawpz Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello Shirye,

Thanks for your interest. Can you be more specific in what your expectations are, of our guild as a whole? As others have mentioned, contrary to the name "Tsunderes", the majority of the guild is comprised of mature players.
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by zilther Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 am

Toxicawpz wrote:, contrary to the name "Tsunderes", the majority of the guild is comprised of mature players.

"-character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time."
Tsundere doesn't imply immaturity.
zilther

zilther

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 pm

you know what he means, don't be difficult and work together please. thanks.
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero803 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Yea just chill. i think getting new players and showing them things is part of being in a guild
Zero803

Zero803

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicawpz Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:31 pm

zilther wrote:
Toxicawpz wrote:, contrary to the name "Tsunderes", the majority of the guild is comprised of mature players.

"-character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time."
Tsundere doesn't imply immaturity.

Don't mind him; he's still on phase 1 Wink
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by zilther Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Toxicawpz wrote:Don't mind him; he's still on phase 1 Wink
They're waking up! Abort! Abort!!
zilther

zilther

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:48 am

Welcome to the guild. Zainuchiha's exact words were, "Shirye, yes, we're still in contact with most of our members in skype groupchat I have. shes well funny,jubilant, kind, caring and loving."
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum