Kensukai's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kensukai's Application Empty Kensukai's Application

Post by Kensukai Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:52 pm

In-Game Name: Kensukai

Total Level and number of rebirths: 4386/895 and 75 times. (As of 1-21-16)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Total Level and number of rebirths: 4386/895, and 75 Rebirths.

Approximate date you started: 2009 Winter on my original account (Brandonn) on Kensukai Winter 2015

How active are you in game: Full-time after school hours (Sometimes Part-time) Weekends Full-time (Sometimes Part-time)

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons for joining and leaving them:

Wings: I joined them because I've been with them since I made my first account (Brandonn). Through loyalty, I've stuck with them. I left to join Subjugation, there was too much Drama in Wings.

Subjugation: I joined these guys cause they have also been with me since my first char, and there happen to be a lot of my cool friends there, so I joined. I left them to join another guild, Most of those guys quit. I left them to join Tsunderes.

How did you hear about us? References (if any): First Dreamnitesky asked me to join, I was just settling into Subjugation, so I couldn't at the time. Then I met Saiite, He's a cool dude, and he asked me to join as well.

Why did you consider us?: I've heard a lot of positive things from Saiite, and I'm interested to meet new people.

Who is the founder of this guild?: The OG Thugsta and the crew. ;D
Kensukai

Back to top Go down

Kensukai's Application Empty Re: Kensukai's Application

Post by Thugsta Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:45 pm

why is your level to birth ratio 57.71052631578947/11.77631578947368 after starting a new char in winter 2015? any reasons for the low level rebirth?
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensukai Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Thugsta wrote:why is your level to birth ratio 57.71052631578947/11.77631578947368 after starting a new char in winter 2015? any reasons for the low level rebirth?

It wasn't a new char, I was given that account. It was like total 3k when I got it.
Kensukai

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Judging from your skills i assume you main as a mage?
Are you completely done with the magic skill set?

What are you currently working on?

How would you handle SS if you were to solo the whole run. (Mostly the middle room)

What made you start mabi in the first place? Story? Gameplay? Friend recommendations? (just out of curiosity)

There are times where the guild chats are dead and there are times where its lively. Sometimes those "lively" moments include moments where some members seem to be at each others throats (I don't think they're serious though...) Would you be fine with that?

Are you good at keeping "secrets"?
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensukai Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Judging from your skills i assume you main as a mage?: I do main as Mage yes.

Are you completely done with the magic skill set?: For the most part yes. I have just a few skills to go.

What are you currently working on?: I am currently working on Archery. Then a few life skills then to finish Gunner..

How would you handle SS if you were to solo the whole run. (Mostly the middle room); Probably spam IS, other Mage skills and Gunner..

What made you start mabi in the first place? Story? Gameplay? Friend recommendations? (just out of curiosity):
A family member actually introduced it and convinced me to play..

There are times where the guild chats are dead and there are times where its lively. Sometimes those "lively" moments include moments where some members seem to be at each others throats (I don't think they're serious though...) Would you be fine with that?:
I'm ok with that.

Are you good at keeping "secrets"?
I'm good at keeping secrets for sure..
Kensukai

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Application accepted. Welcome to the guild.
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum