Faililith's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faililith's Application Empty Faililith's Application

Post by Lilith Faye Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:59 pm

In-Game Name: Faililith
Er...Call me Fai or Lilith Smile

Total Level and number of rebirths: 18 Rebirths total Level 737 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Approximate date you started: Well... um I actually began this game a few years ago after beta but stopped playing for a really long time. I started up again about 2 years ago and this character was kinda a side character for the longest time.

How active are you in game: Well now that Im back I think im here to stay Smile

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them: None Smile

How did you hear about us? References (if any): I passed the current leader outside of Dunbarton and played music ^-^

Why did you consider us?
Because after returning to Mabi I realized I dont really know anyone anymore and there isn't really anyone I can talk to. I figured the best way to find a group of people that I could fit in with is to find a big guild that might have people I would come to enjoy being around.
Who is the founder of this guild? Thugsta.

Additional Comments:
I don't have Demi and I don't really do much with the G quest line. I have completed a few on other characters but find I really rather do stuff like composing and playing music in towns on mabi x) Im completely casual and completely just here as a cheerleader/support. I will probably try to focus now more on completing the G quest lines but I dont know. Knowing me I might just get distracted sitting around with my pets Smile
Lilith Faye

Back to top Go down

Faililith's Application Empty Re: Faililith's Application

Post by xhellscythex Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 pm

You say this character was a side character.
What happened to the character you were using as a "main" before? (also what is the name of that character)

Does this mean you're changing this character to your main?
xhellscythex

xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Faye Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Well its a bit complicated. I have about 6 Characters in total. 3 humans (Soereign, Faililith, and another one I cant remember off the top of my head) two giants and a elf. My Elf Aenia was my main for awhile since shes the one I cleared more content with and was my most combat oriented. Soereign became like just a test character where I tinkered with new content before deciding what I liked and what I didnt like. My third Human I created when the hero talents were coming out but never went very far. Faililith became my main because I just happened to have the most fun with her as a Bard. Besides shes got all my scrolls and best outfits held hostage (hehe). But to answer your question Yes she will be my main because for the foreseeable future I dont see myself hopping on any other characters.
Lilith Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosslin Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Even though you consider yourself mostly a support character, what skills do you use in combat? What do your skills look like?

Would you consider working on combat skills in order to become a "stronger" character, or is that just not something you're interested in?

Why have you never joined a guild? Is the none answer for just this character, or all your characters?

Thanks for applying! Smile
Rosslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Faye Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:11 pm

Well Like I said this char is mostly just bard skills and im working on life skills too. That being said this character also dabbles in the combat skills for puppeteer and magic. My Elf Aenia is the one I did most combat with as an archer and is the one im working on grandmaster archer for. I suppose once I hit grandmaster bard Id be up to doing more combat classes and am infact considering it to get through the g series quests on this character

As far as the guild bit I never got into joining a guild on Mabi because I was mostly by myself in lower pop servers and didnt often run into people. I didnt join guild tables at the banquets and for awhile got a table named "adult humor" just so I could sit with random people and laugh about random things.

Lilith Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 pm

do you have skype? can I have an interview with you on skype call? let me know if this is alright, thank you.
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Faye Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Yep I have skype. Sorry I just got home and yeah we can interview I guess Smile its angelsaphira the screen name is Mystical Black Cat and its a picture of my mabi char
Lilith Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamnitesky Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello, Faililith~

As we have discussed your application with our members, it has seemed to be a rather easy decision.

With that being said, congratulations and welcome to the guild!

You can apply at the guild stone in west Dunbarton or have a guildy request you in.

Application Accepted.
Dreamnitesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum