Porox's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Porox's Application

Post by gameybeets on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:05 pm

In-Game Name: Porox

Total Level and number of rebirths: (please include a screenshot, use the "insert an image" button, not attaching a file)
Total Level: 5769
Rebirth: 77
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Approximate date you started: sometime before G3

How active are you in game: When I'm active, I play 2-4 hours a day.

Joined any previous guilds? If so, which one(s) and reasons of leaving them:
Square: The guild members are playing less and less. It has very few active members now.

How did you hear about us? References (if any):
Thugsta told me about the guild.

Why did you consider us?
Thugsta is one of few people I hangout in the game, and he told me many good things about the guild.

Who is the founder of this guild?
Thugsta
gameybeets

Back to top Go down

Re: Porox's Application

Post by xhellscythex on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello Hello, thank you for applying now for the generic questions.

What is your combat style?
What are you working on right now?

Are you the type that grinds a certain skill set or ranks things as they go?

If there was a beginner that needed help with a run/ didn't seem to know something would you help them?

If you were to help a beginner from the very beginning, what would you tell them to do or do to them?
xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by gameybeets on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:50 pm

What is your combat style? I'm a giant focused mainly on close combat skills for fighting.

What are you working on right now? I'm working on life skills right now with the event bonus going on

Are you the type that grinds a certain skill set or ranks things as they go? Yes, I grind until I rank to 1, and then I move on.

If there was a beginner that needed help with a run/ didn't seem to know something would you help them? I would certainly offer them help, but probably if they reach out to me first. I'm very shy with strangers. I also don't want to offend them by reach out to them first unless they admit they are struggling.

If you were to help a beginner from the very beginning, what would you tell them to do or do to them? It will depends greatly person to person. But I would make sure they are doing all the beneficial part-time jobs plus all the possible dailies. They can help beginners quick. I would also see how they fight with mobs, and see if they need some pointers.
gameybeets

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:23 pm

gameybeets wrote: I'm very shy with strangers.

Would you find it difficult to talk in the guild chat? Most of us are basically strangers at the beginning hahahaha.

Also would you mind if the guild chat is dead at times? There are times where people talk a lot and times where...well no one is talking. (reasons usually being busy with something or afk)
I mean there are a lot of active members. It's just that there are time periods where the chat is just dead.
xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by gameybeets on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:07 pm

I think it will be fine once we get to know each other. It would be weird for me to be so talkative out of nowhere anyway. I could be talking so much later on people might have to mute me temporarily... you'd never know!! lol I'm okay with the guild chat either being quiet or lively.
gameybeets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nastenary on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm

You say "when I'm active" on your application, could you clarify on this for me please?

Do you mean you often take extended breaks from the game or have other reasons to not be active so often? Or did you just mean you don't log on everyday?
Nastenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lutetium on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:54 pm

I have a question for you, why do you have equipment view disabled, are you ashamed of your gear or something :<?
Lutetium

http://10.0.0.165/

Back to top Go down

Post by gameybeets on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:09 am

Nastenary wrote:You say "when I'm active" on your application, could you clarify on this for me please?

Do you mean you often take extended breaks from the game or have other reasons to not be active so often? Or did you just mean you don't log on everyday?

I have a full time job, so when there are many projects due at the same time, it's hard for me to get on with working so late. However, I'm usually playing when I have free time. This would be my active time. I hope this answers your question.
gameybeets

Back to top Go down

Post by gameybeets on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:13 am

Lutetium wrote:I have a question for you, why do you have equipment view disabled, are you ashamed of your gear or something :<?

I didn't really think too much of it haha. I guess this is a habit from playing G1-3 era when everyone usually hid their gears. I also don't think I wear anything fancy to show off or anything, so I usually have it disabled. I actually don't own a single wing!
gameybeets

Back to top Go down

Post by xhellscythex on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome to the guild. Please sign up at the guild stone a little southwest from dunby west gate or have someone in the guild invite you.
xhellscythex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum