Komachs Application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Komachs Application

Post by Toxicawpz on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Komach wrote:
Toxicawpz wrote:What decision you made in mabi do you regret the most?

That's kind of a tough question but uhh, i guess how gloaty i was/still am after winning duels.

Komach, the guild's general opinion about you has been very conflicted. Hypothetically, you join, how determined are you to change their opinion for the better?

Also, "still am"?
Toxicawpz

Back to top Go down

Post by Komach on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 am

Toxicawpz wrote:
Komach wrote:
Toxicawpz wrote:What decision you made in mabi do you regret the most?

That's kind of a tough question but uhh, i guess how gloaty i was/still am after winning duels.

Komach, the guild's general opinion about you has been very conflicted. Hypothetically, you join, how determined are you to change their opinion for the better?

Also, "still am"?
Well i'm pretty willing to try and clear things up with anyone that has an issue with me, i'm sure once they got to know me their poor opinions of me would change.

And to answer your question about me still acting that way, i've recently discovered i don't actually care about pvp as much as i did before so that's not really an issue anymore.
Komach

Back to top Go down

Post by Komach on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:38 am

xhellscythex wrote:
Komach wrote:
Shioreru wrote:Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Well I really enjoy mabi it's pretty much the only game i can play consistently without getting bored, I've never been a part of an active guild that's actually "close" and I know that's what Tsunderes is and it's something I'd like to be a part of. I really enjoy pvp although doing it for so long and being amongst that community has given me a reputation that isn't that greatest. I really hope you'll give me the chance to prove that my reputation shows nothing about the person i really am because I'd like to become a part of the guild.

This is something you posted on the main mabi site roughly a year ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would you say you have changed since then or are you still the same as back then.
If yes, Please say in what way you have changed.

well since then i've quit the game numerous times and i don't actually care about the pvp side so much as actually playing and making my character better. if i remember correctly that thread wasnt intended to be a serious thread but that was awhile ago. To answer your question fully, Yeah i've changed since then, I don't really care about being the center of attention when it comes to pvp or anything like that anymore, and something like that is definitely something you won't have to worry about.
Komach

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Komach, we have never had such a hard application to deal with before yours. We had an inner vote for yes or no with your application and it was split 50 50, those who said No could not provide a valid enough of a reason to make an absolute denial. We have asked your ex guild members and got a split 50 50 on their thought about you as well. We currently have one last "person" to ask and depending on that person's answer, you will either be accepted or rejected, unless you plan on withdrawing with Shoshika, that is also fine. I just wanted to give you an update since we have not told you of the progress with your application. Thank you for your patience.
Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamnitesky on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello Komach, thanks for applying to Tsunderes.

You've stated yourself a few times that you have had a bad past, and have overcame it. Though we don't doubt you, a few of our members are still a little bit skeptical. As your application has been very difficult, our team of Sr Members has come up with a solution we feel is appropriate for the situation:

- We would request you to stay guildless for the next 4 weeks to show your dedication for joining our guild.

It is up to you to decide whether or not you will take this offer. However, you will be rewarded for proving said dedication.

Being you accept our offer, we encourage you to get to know Tsunderes' players and senior members as well as you can during those 4 weeks to further ensure our final decision.

Thanks again for applying Komach, best of luck to you.
Dreamnitesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamnitesky on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:43 am

Due to several different reasons, Tsunderes has retracted their offer.

Application closed.
Dreamnitesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum