View previous topic View next topic Go down

................ Empty ................

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Last edited by faithlee on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

Back to top Go down

................ Empty Re: ................

Post by Lutetium Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 am

>Demigod support none
Any plans on finishing g10-12?
Lutetium

Lutetium

http://10.0.0.165/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamnitesky Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:55 am

Hello, faithlee! First and foremost good luck on your application. I just have a few starter questions.

-What Generations have you completed and which are you currently working on. You've been playing for about 6 months but don't have Demi. Do the Gen quests uninterest you?

-I'm a little concerned with your reasoning for leaving your previous guild. Coming into this guild you aren't going to be close with any of us. Most of us are a way higher level than you are and often doing lords/dailies/ect. Do you think your going to be able to keep up with that? And if in fact you come to feel you aren't "close" with any of us, how are you going to resolve that. Will you just leave this guild like your last?

-A lot of people's reasoning for wanting to join the guild is because "Making new friends," however making new friends doesn't require joining a guild. In other words, could you give us a little more detail on why you think Tsunderes is the right guild for you?

-Last but not least, What skillsets are you working on right now?

Thanks for taking the time to apply, and again good luck on your app!
Dreamnitesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlea Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey hey hey! Very Happy If you joined the guild, you'd probably be the lowest leveled active player behind me (currently somewhere between 1700-1800 cumulative levels)! Very Happy Now then, into the questions:

- Favourite skillset? Why is it awesome?

- Do you tend to be better at avoiding getting hit, or (like me) do you just try to get as much defense as possible so you can roll with the punches?

- Do you prefer to do one thing at a time (i.e. socializing, ranking a skill before moving onto the next, battling), or running around doing lots of things at once (i.e. metallurgy on the beach for half an hour before going and fighting some bears, and then cooking a few dishes, socializing all the while)?

Dream notes that a lot of the guildies are way higher level than you are, and they are right. Like, *really* high level. I think a lot of the main active players in this guild are at least cumulative level 3k. So if you're going to feel out of place in a guild where all of the people are far higher level than you, then yeah, that might be a problem. ;o
Amberlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thugsta Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 pm

The Applicant has withdrawn the application.
Thugsta

Thugsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum